Thursday, August 28, 2008

Problems 9-6-04

sermon lead in 9-6-2004

I was going thru a divorce.
it was the botton of the barrel
a good part of it was because of me.
I had nothing left
i prayed at night.
god be merciful to me a sinner
over and over.
somehow you get to the other sid.e

desperate moments
jesus is still there.

you are hung out to dry.....
no one trusts yo u, no one likes you,
you keep going. you have no choice.

its not about who is spiritual,
it is about survival
when you get divorced and oklahoma has anything to do with it, you are in trouble.

jesus is still there.

notes.
no prayer for donna.
let her do the opening.

We will again stand
23 psalm
walk thru the valley
walk with a friend

shock and denial
anger-why me
bargaining
depression
acceptance

dark night of the soul

deep miry clay 69

take courage, it is I, don’t be afraid

tell then that “I am” sent you

churches have provlems….lose reputation, yes, we did but let me tell you, our hearats are filled with love and forgiveness
anytime you want to talk with me just give me a call

No comments: